Friday, September 29, 2006

My evil twin...




It seems that each project I knit somehow somewhere there is a little mistake. As if I get possesed and totally taken over by my evil twin. I throw in an extra purl where there should be knit stitch or a knit where there shoud be a purl stitch.

I love garter stitch projects like Hanne Falkenberg's knits and you just knit and knit and all the stitches are knit no purling anywhere. Thousands and thousands of knit stitches. You would think that I would be used to knitting and yet every once in a while I will throw in a purl stitch not too many but maybe 5 or 6 and not notice this till way past the spot. I try and "admire" my work often but somehow when my evil twin takes over I am powerless.

You may think that this is just to "cover" up my "mistakes" but not at all I am a "perfection knitter", (self proclaimed) it is my evil twin, honest! If you knew her you would understand, I try and keep her locked up but she is clever and does get out once in a while.

3 comments:

Ragan said...

Hmm...it really isn't that noticable. But, I am sure that the evil twin will see it every time. I am sure that we all have that little evil twin in us! Tee-hee. :)

AR said...

I always put a little mistake in, you know, to prove that I'm not perfect. LOL. Yeah, I do it on purpose. hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ahh what cute babies you have! Thanks for commenting on my blog and letting me know you exist.