Sunday, January 13, 2013

Baby it's Cold outside


We are usually spoiled with great weather but this morning "Baby it's COLD outside"
20130113-081042.jpg
You know what this means? I get to wear my wool! And this afternoon I'm going to a get together with other members of my Knitting Guild. I love getting together and knitting with friends. We discuss our knitting projects and anything else that may come up. This guild has a lot of members here is a picture of our Christmas Party Pot Luck meeting.

20130113-094351.jpg
I especially love to go to this knitting guild because I get to drive along the coast and the view is wonderful. It's held in El Segundo, California. Which is just adjacent to LAX and is a unique little town often forgotten by Angelinos. When I drive up there it often reminds me of a little village. 

No comments: