Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The Cruise I'm teaching on has been postponed.

For various reasons the organizer of the Knit with Color Cruise, Joanne Conklin has postponed the cruise. We are now working with Melissa at CraftCruises.com and it looks like Joanne has now picked the right travel consultants. Melissa is very knowledgeable and has extensive experience in putting Knitting Cruises together.

The dates have not been confirmed as of yet but we will be cruising and Knitting with Color and I will be teaching. Stay tuned.......

If you want details just eMail Melissa she will promptly answer any questions you may have.

I will be attending TNNA this weekend and wanted to spread the word about the upcoming cruise Melissa mailed me post cards in two days it was in the mail. Beautiful large colorful post cards! This is impressive it was over the New Years Eve weekend. She is right on top of things. We are now in good hands, as you may know such an event takes a tremendous amount of organizing. But one thing I know we will have a lot of fun, knitting and cruising!

Here is a screen shot of the back of the post card:
Minor detail there is a typo my name is spelled with two n's.

1 comment:

Marla said...

I'm sad that the cruise has been postponed. I was so looking forward to my first knitting excursion. Keep me informed about the new date.
Marla