Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall update


I keep starting to update this blog and get half way when something distracts me and I've ended up with 4 or 5 "draft" postings. Here is one of them and this time I'm posting whatever I have and not obsess about it's perfection.

The summer went by so fast now winter is just around the corner. As the old saying goes where does the time go? There are not enough hours in the day for me to finish all that I would like to do. I do keep busy sometimes with great rewards and other times just had a great time.

One of the highlights this fall was teaching at Newton's 25th Annual Fall Festival Seminar. September 28-30 2012 
(The class was sold out but we've already talked about me teaching at the next seminar at Newton's.)

 "Design Your Own Shawl: Shape, Color, Texture and Lace"

I love to teach and always enjoy the experience. I especially love it when I get positive feedback. I put a lot of work and thought into the classes I teach and I always learn so much in the process. 


I just saw this graphic on Facebook and loved it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



No comments: