Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I've been sooo busy.....

I've hardly have had time to knit, but still have managed to squeeze in a couple of projects. I'm still working on the 7/11 Gypsy Sweater I will post pictures soon. So far it fits really nice and the colors are wonderful.

I have a dear friend who just became a grandmother and I started Sally Melville's "Baby Albert Coat & Bunting" for the little one.




ps. I have been looking for an Application to be able to post to my blog right from my iPhone and I found it and it works. BlogPress is Amazing! I can now take a picture with my iPhone and put up a blog entry in minutes. Have I mentioned how much I love my iPhone?

2 comments:

Ellen Bloom said...

Looking forward to seeing your progress on the Baby Albert Coat!

Tracy said...

Ana, I like your Gypsy project MUCH better than the one you are copying from!
It's gorgeous!