Monday, December 25, 2006

The Bitch and the Boy at the Beach

I take back everything I said about the weather, it was a perfect beach day in Southern California for this Christmas day. Warm clear and sunny! We went to the beach here are a few pictures ....

We loved the car ride, even though He is not as cute as I am, but we already knew that.


Down the stairs we go...

I wonder if these owners of mine can read? I could have sworn that the sign said no dogs! Even I can see that big red line may mean NO DOGS allowed!

That is not right, I think I can sue. We have a right to that beach as well as those humans.... Oh well it's a holiday.

This is a beautiful beach I think it's called Malibu.


And you thought we did not get along, see we walk side by side, that brother of mine even though he is such a simpleton.

My sweet Papa he loves me so, only me not him.


Gosh I was getting nervous there is one of those signs again.... I dare them to get me off this beach....
I'm waiting ...
Me too, boy oh boy this is as good as life gets.....

1 comment:

AR said...

Mmm. Wish I could go to the beach! It's too cold here. Looks like you had fun, even with those signs being there!