Sunday, August 14, 2005

My Next Project .....

I have so many projects on the "needles" waiting to be finished and yet I'm already thinking about the next project! Oh well it's only my hobby and there are no rules here. Knitters have different styles, some are horrified when I tell them that I may have as many as 5 to 10 projects in the works. Sometimes I finish them but other times I change my mind and "Frog" them (unravel) and start all over. I just like to knit and somehow tearing a project apart does not bother me in the least.

I know a lady who is so "in a box" as opposed to myself so "outside of the box" that she does not buy any yarn or thinks about any other projects until she is finished with the one she is working on. That is fine for her, if it "sails your boat" do it. Myself, lots of projects, lots of yarn sometimes chaotic sometimes very organized.

So here are my choices:


Hanne Falkenberg design, small needles lots of stitches will take a long time. Right off the top it calls for 420 stitches to cast on.... but one row will take forever! But it looks beautiful.

Another choice:


Lots of colors, I love the Western feel.

Got to go now I'm felting another fabulous bag!

No comments: