Thursday, August 24, 2006
What I love about Sockmaking....
- I love that you can never have too many of them, so I can just keep making them.
- I love how portable they are as a knitting project.
- I love that they are finished quickly.
- I love that I don't need that much yarn to knit a pair.
- I love that I can make up all kinds of patterns and figure out new techniques.
- I love how I never seem to get tired of making them.
- I love wearing handknit socks that fit me like a glove.
- I love how they feel.
- I love that you can gain or lose weight and your socks still fit.
- I love the colors that look good on your feet that would not look good next to your face
- I love .........
Let me know what you love about hand knitting socks?